Subscribe to stay updated
In July 2014 I launched a trip around the globe, to live and work on a series of sustainable farms in the developed and developing world. Laboring alongside these farm families, I will explore food production and distribution at the very source. I will capture the growing techniques, struggles and triumphs of people growing and eating real food. People who are truly nourishing themselves, their lives and the lives of those around them in a world dominated by industrialized farms, chemically laced foods, animals raised in factories and environmental degradation.
I invite you to follow me on this journey.
- Part 1 of 2: Brittany, France. Organic escargot. November 26, 2014
- Bresse Poultry in the South East of France November 10, 2014
- Maddocks Farm Organics: an edible flower farm in Devon, England November 3, 2014
- The South of England and Pipers Farm, Part 2 October 21, 2014
- The South of England and Pipers Farm Part 1 October 7, 2014
- Manchester England Part 2 of 2 September 26, 2014
- Manchester England Part 1 of 2 September 9, 2014
- Ireland Part 3 of 3: Oriel Sea Salt, In Season Farm and The Malahide Allotments September 3, 2014
- Ireland Part 2 of 3: Glenilen Farm August 22, 2014
- Ireland Part 1 of 3; A Lettuce Farm and Dublin Community Gardens August 15, 2014