Subscribe to stay updated
In July 2014 I launched a trip around the globe, to live and work on a series of sustainable farms in the developed and developing world. Laboring alongside these farm families, I will explore food production and distribution at the very source. I will follow the food that I have helped to harvest to the home where it will be cooked. I will capture the growing techniques, recipes, struggles and triumphs of people growing and eating real food. People who are truly nourishing themselves, their lives and the lives of those around them in a world dominated by industrialized farms, chemically laced foods, animals raised in factories and environmental degradation.
I invite you to follow me on this journey.
- Manchester England Part 1 of 2 September 9, 2014
- Ireland Part 3 of 3: Oriel Sea Salt, In Season Farm and The Malahide Allotments September 3, 2014
- Ireland Part 2 of 3: Glenilen Farm August 22, 2014
- Ireland Part 1 of 3; A Lettuce Farm and Dublin Community Gardens August 15, 2014
- A Perspective on Sustainable Agriculture From Both Sides of the Plate March 29, 2014